Sunday, April 10, 2011

199 - My Evil Number - Update #1 - Week 1

On Thursday, March 24th I started a new Calorie/exercise tracking program.  I weighed 199 when I began, and today, Thursday, March 31st, when I weighed I had lost 8 pounds.  At this rate, I can be at my goal weight in 3 weeks.  I am looking forward to it, except that by then my clothes won't fit, and I can't afford to buy new ones.  Good thing I have lots of belts lol.

I have completely cut out my soda intake and am using the calories from the sodas to actually be able to eat more food.  The weather has been crappy, but I have been able to walk the 2 miles around my neighborhood about 4 times this week.  I began searching for things I could do as exercise around the house during the crappy weather, and was advised to walk up and down the stairs.  It is considered Cardio workout, so I am gonna give it a go. 

As mentioned in the last blog, I have been using www.myfitnesspal.com to track all of my progress.  Once you see your food intake it makes you wonder how you survived eating the way you used to,  I am off of here for now to go climb some stairs.  I am sure the dogs are gonna love that, as they feel like they have to go up and down the stairs every time I do lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment