Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Biggest Loser

Let me just start by saying I LOVE LOVE LOVE this show.  I have never had complaints about a single season, but this season I do.  I have never seen so many people playing games with each other.  Parents throwing the weigh-ins so their children would be safe, friends not voting people off because they were their best friend, and people ASKING to go home.  If you wanna go home, then why even bother being on the show?  It seems to me that a lot of people that needed to stay on the ranch got sent home for silly reasons, and the ones that are at the end of their weight loss are getting to stay.   

Arthur, Moses, and Courtney are prime examples.  Convince me that they need to be there less than Olivia, Hannah, and Kaylee.  Courtney has always been my favorite this season, and I was terribly upset to see her go home, but she has proven she can accomplish her goals without being on the show now.  She lost 100 pounds before they even got started with this season.

As for the trainers, Jillian and Bob will always be my favorites.  I just don't see the potential in Brett and Cara to help their teams as much as J & B.  I also don't understand the hissy fit that Cara threw because she got told she was less efficient than J & B.  Of course Brett and Cara are great trainers, but they are in a whole different league.  People know Jillian is gonna kick their ass, and people know Bob is no lightweight, but I have never seen anyone tell them they aren't doing a good enough job.  I was seeing the difference weeks ago.  

Anyways, all of this is just my opinion, and maybe one day it will change, but until then, CUT THE CRAP and get on with the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment