Monday, May 2, 2011

199 - My Evil Number - Update #4 -Week #6

Sorry it has taken so long for a new update, I have been very busy with school and work.  As the blog originally stated, I weighed in at the beginning of this journey at 199 lbs - "My Evil Number".  Today I weighed and was most excited when 181 popped up on the scale.  Which puts me at 18 lbs lost, and only 6 lbs away from my goal weight of 175.  

I have been very lucky to have a very encouraging and supportive group of people behind me all the way.  Although this is something I have to do for myself, the support doesn't hurt.  

When I set out on my weight loss journey, my goals were very self defined and my blogs and updates were just meant as a way for me to track my progress.  Along the way I have even "inspired, motivated, encouraged" people that wanted to change their weight and eating/health habitsThat is as much of a reward as my own weight loss, knowing that I can help make a difference in other peoples lives.I have now become one of the ones that encourage and support others in their new goals.  Such a great feeling.  

As always, I thank you for taking the time to read this, and feedback is always welcome, good or bad.  Have a wonderful day, and good luck to those who are working on a new you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment